Dr. S. and I are really excited to learn about your research and team design projects! Your Team Project is due on Monday, April 25th by 5pm, and we will be accepting submissions on the Moodle submission portal through Wednesday April 27th. Please continue to review the Team Project Guidelines as you finish your work. Review Task 5.There are 100 possible points for this assignment. We have high expectations, and the points below are the maximum possible points available.
- 60 points for 2-3 pages of text that is free of grammatical errors, is properly cited (not plagiarized!) and is organized logically.
- At least 15 reliable references and proper in-text citations supporting your work
- Appropriate sections: Introduction, Microbial Solutions, Experimental Approach, Microbe Species, Future Directions and References.
- Data, KBase narrative and Supplemental Files
- Future directions that propose a clearly stated hypothesis that is testable and includes an experimental approach to test.
- References are listed in a consistent format.
- 20 points for creating a graphical abstract that summarizes the research. It must not include any copyrighted images and include a descriptive legend.
- 20 points for a recording of your text (audio, video, or screencast) that is accessible. Videos should include careful captions.
Post questions to the Student Help Forum!
Please review the Moodle gradebook carefully.
Your BIT Instructional Team,
Dr. Carlos Goller | email: email@example.com
Dr. Carly Sjogren | email: firstname.lastname@example.org