Module 3 week 2
Hello everybody!We have been learning so much about The Scientific Method in Module 3 and how we are using this iterative process to learn about microbial genomes as potential solutions to sustainable recycling of electronic waste!This is the second week of Module 3 and this is what we will focus on:
- Attend our Zoom Lab session on 9/27 at 10:15 AM.
- Come to our Active Learning Zoom session on 9/29 with Dr. Adam Simon from the University Michigan to learn from his experience in Agbogbloshie, Ghana.
- You will have an opportunity to ask questions about the case study and trips to Ghana with his students- so please come prepared with questions to ask him!
- Public Science Project Milestone 2 is due 9/29 by 5pm.
- Complete all Module 3 Learning Activities and Assessments before 9/30 5 PM.
- Forum 3
- Quiz 3
- How We Argue Lessons 4-5
- Reflection 3
- 1 Ethical reasoning case study on a topic of your choosing
Your BIT Instructional Team,
Dr. Carlos Goller | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Carly Sjogren | email: email@example.com
Science from Flaticon.com