Module 4 Week 2 + FALL BREAK
This upcoming week, it’s FALL BREAK! We hope you are able to make use of this time to catch your breath during a busy semester! While many students use this time to catch up with coursework, we encourage you to also take down time to have fun, rest and recharge! Let’s enter the second half of the semester with energy and curiosity!Please email us with questions or concerns as we want to improve the experience and support your success in this and other courses and research! We will continue to learn about Biotechnology in Module 4 as we use KBase to explore microbial genomes! Please remember to set up your free account before our Active Learning Session on Thursday, October 13th.During the second week of Module 4 our expectations are:
- Come to our Active Learning Zoom session on 10/13 at 10:15 AM.
- Public Science Project Milestone 3 is due 10/13 by 5pm.
- Complete all Module 4 Learning Activities and Assessments before 10/14 5 PM.
- Forum 4
- Be sure to read what others have shared and leave at least ONE comment on another person’s work by 10/14 5PM.
- Quiz 4
- How We Argue Lessons 6-7
- Reflection 4
- 1 Ethical reasoning case study on a topic of your choosing
- Be sure to read what others have shared and leave at least ONE comment on another person’s work by 10/21 5PM.
- Forum 4
Biotech from Flaticon.com