This week we continue to work through Module 2 Principles of Sustainability. Last week you submitted milestones for your Public Science. Don’t forget to submit your Public Science Project milestone 1 today (9/8) by 5 PM on Moodle. Pick your location and draft a bibliography.
- Come to lab in Jordan Hall 6114 to investigate what microbes we are working with through the use of microscopy.
- Come to our synchronous Zoom sessions on Thursday Sept. 14th.
- Complete all Module 2 Instructional Materials, Learning Activities and Assessments, listed on Moodle for Module 2 due by 5 PM on Friday 9/15:
- Complete the readings listed in Book 2 and use PowerNotes to collaboratively annotate to learn along with our learning community
- Forum 2
- Quiz 2
- How We Argue Lessons 2-3
- 1 Ethical reasoning case study on a topic of your choosing
- Reflection 2
- Reach out to both instructors by email if you have any personal questions. You can also use our Grace Period Request Form if you need additional time to meet Module 2 expectations! Keep contributing to the Student Help Forum on Moodle as well! We are here to support you!
Looking forward to continuing learning about the Principles of Sustainability from your stimulating contributions to our learning community!
Your BIT Instructional Team,
Dr. Carlos Goller | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Hayden Huggins | email@example.com