Please take a few minutes to read these updates carefully to help you finish Module 5:
Register for How We Evaluate
- Only a few students have registered for the How We Evaluate work to complete in week 2 of Module 5.
- To register go to this link and follow the command prompts.
- Complete Lessons 0-3 before class on Thursday.
Moodle changes to Module 5
- Students reported that Book 5 was not able to be marked as complete, so we have fixed some settings in Moodle. Both Book 5 and Scaffolded Notes 5 should be able to be completed with the checkbox and in the course road map!
Public Science Project
- Peer review of Public Science Projects will begin later this week! Look out for an email from us sending you another student’s work. Your feedback will be due on 3/31 by 5 pm.
Team Project Design Challenge Milestone 4 and 5
- We will be making some announcements in class on Thursday about our Team Project.
- The next Milestone dates have changed:
- Peer Review will begin on Tuesday, March 29th (we will send you another group’s work to review).
- Milestone 4 is now due on 4/1
- Milestone 5 is now due on 4/25
Thank you for being flexible with us as we offer this class for the first time! We hope that these changes help us to better engage with our course materials!
Image by Freepik from Flaticon.com
Please reach out if you have any questions along the way- we LOVE questions! See you on Thursday!
Your BIT Instructional Team,
Dr. Carlos Goller | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Carly Sjogren | email: email@example.com