This week we begin Module 8 and we will share and learn about how we can Communicate Science to the Public. This week in class we will all give 5 minute presentations of our Science Communication Projects! We are so excited to see your finished work!
Module 8: Communicate Science to the Public
- Complete Book 8 with the accompanying Scaffolded Notes 8 by Thursday at 10 am.
- Submit your Public Science Project and present it in class on Thursday!
- Complete an Ethical Reasoning Case Study if you have not yet completed our semester goal of 5 submissions.
- Complete Quiz 8, Forum 8, and Reflection 8 by 5pm Friday, April 22nd!
- Continue to revise and improve your Team Project Design Challenge report. As a reminder, review the Guidelines for the Group Projects as you finalize your research (due April 25th)!
As a reminder, please submit all your work from Module 7 today, Monday, April 18th by 5pm! Communicate questions or requests for grace with your instructors! We love questions and want to support a strong finish at the end of this fun semester learning together!
Your BIT Instructional Team,
Dr. Carlos Goller | email: email@example.com
Dr. Carly Sjogren | email: firstname.lastname@example.org