This week we begin Module 7 and we will learn about Demystifying ‘Big Data’ and High Throughput Approaches and apply it to our Team Project Design Challenge! This is a ONE (ish) week Module that ends the Tuesday before Thanksgiving break next week (11/22). Pay attention to the submission dates listed below, and reach out if you would like any grace!
Our Module 7 Expectations are:
- Attend Zoom Lab Session on Tuesday 11/15.
- Complete Book 7 with the accompanying Scaffolded Notes 7 by Thursday 11/17 at 10AM.
- Attend the Active Learning Session on Thursday 11/17.
- Use the feedback you receive to improve your Public Science Project and your Team Project Design Challenge.
- Your Final Public Science Communication Project is due on 12/1 by 5PM.
- Your Team Project Design Challenge is due on 12/5 by 5PM.
- Attend Zoom Lab Session on Tuesday 11/22.
- Complete the repetitive course assignments by Tuesday 11/22 by 5PM:
- Forum 7
- Quiz 7
- Reflection 7
- Review your work so far this semester and reach out to instructors if you want to submit any late work.
Your BIT Instructional Team,
Dr. Carlos Goller | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Carly Sjogren | email: email@example.com