We have been learning so much about The Scientific Method in Module 3 and how we are using this iterative process to learn about microbial genomes as potential solutions to sustainable recycling of electronic waste!
Girl from Flaticon.com
This is the second week of Module 3 and this is what we will focus on:
- Attend our Zoom Lab session on 2/14 at 10:15 AM.
- There is no Active Learning Zoom session on 2/16 due to the Wellness Day!
- Complete all Module 3 Learning Activities and Assessments before 2/17 by 5 PM.
- Forum 3
- Quiz 3
- How We Argue Lessons 4-5
- 1 Ethical reasoning case study on a topic of your choosing
- Public Science Project Milestone 2 is due 9/29 by 5pm.
It’s Wellness Week and we wish you all some much needed downtime to recharge and to take good care of yourselves. If you would like to schedule a chat with any of your instructors to discuss course topics or personal topics, we are here to listen non-judgmentally and to support you! Reach out and ask us questions- we love questions!
Your BIT Instructional Team,
Dr. Carlos Goller | email: email@example.com
Dr. Carly Sjogren | email: firstname.lastname@example.org