We will continue to learn about Biotechnology in Module 4 as we use KBase to explore microbial genomes! Please remember to set up your free account before our Active Learning Session on Thursday, March 2nd.
Biotech from Flaticon.com
During the second week of Module 4 our expectations are:
- Individual Public Science Project Milestone 3 due by 3/2 5 PM: create a draft of your public information resource
- Team Project Design Challenge Task 3 is due by 3/3 5 PM: use your outline to create a draft.
- Come to our Active Learning Zoom session on 3/2 at 10:15 AM.
- Complete all Module 4 Learning Activities and Assessments before 3/3 5 PM.
- Forum 4
- Share your thoughts and make connections: read what others have shared and leave at least ONE comment on another person’s work.
- Quiz 4 3/3 5 PM
- How We Argue Lessons 6-7
- 1 Ethical reasoning case study on a topic of your choosing
- Contribute to our knowledge base: read what others have shared and leave at least ONE comment on another person’s work.
- Forum 4
Use the Student Help Forum to share questions you may have about your projects or email us- we LOVE questions!
Your BIT Instructional Team,
Dr. Carlos Goller | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Carly Sjogren | email: email@example.com
Emory New | email: firstname.lastname@example.org