This week we begin Module 8 and we will share and learn about how we can Communicate Science to the Public. This week in class on Thursday, April 20th everyone can give a 3-5 minute presentation of your Science Communication Projects! Please sign up for your preferred presentation order on our Sign Up Sheet. We are so excited to see your finished work!
Module 8: Communicate Science to the Public
- Complete Book 8 with the accompanying Scaffolded Notes 8 by Thursday at 10:15 AM.
- Submit your Public Science Project and present it in class on Thursday!
- If you have not yet completed our semester goal of 5 completed Ethical Reasoning Case Study submissions, use this Module to progress toward that goal (5 is all you need).
- Complete Quiz 8 and Forum 8 by 4/21 by 5 PM.
- Continue to revise and improve your Team Project Design Challenge report. As a reminder, review the Guidelines for the Team Project Design Challenge as you finalize your research. Final reports on your Team Project Design Challenge are due Monday April 24th by 5PM!
As a reminder, please submit any late work before Thursday, April 20th. Communicate questions or requests for grace with your instructors! We love questions and want to support a strong finish at the end of this fun semester of learning together!
Your BIT Instructional Team,
Dr. Carlos Goller | email: email@example.com
Dr. Carly Sjogren | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emory New | email: email@example.com