Happy Friday, BIT 295 Scholars,
In Module 6, we are learning about Demystifying ‘Big Data’ and High Throughput Approaches and applying it to our Team Project Design Challenge! We are learning so much about high throughput sequencing approaches and how they can generate large data sets. Learning from “Big Data” can be an incredible exploration of life on this planet and how we can learn from other organisms! It is in our differences that hold solutions to some of life’s greatest challenges.
Our Module 6 Expectations are:
- Attend the spooky in-person Lab Session on Tuesday, 10/31, in Jordan Hall.
- Complete Book 6 with the accompanying Scaffolded Notes 6 by Thursday, 11/2, at 10 AM.
- Attend the Active Learning Session on Thursday 11/2.
- Submit your Peer Review Feedback for the Team Project Design Challenge by Friday, 10/27 (today) by 5 PM and receive it back by 11/3.
- Complete the repetitive course assignments by Friday, 11/2, and 11/10 by 5 PM (depends on the assignment, check Moodle roadmap):
- Forum 6
- Quiz 6
- HWE Lessons 1-2
- Complete one Ethical Reasoning Case Study.
- Use the feedback you receive to improve your Public Science Project and your Team Project Design Challenge before submitting the final!
Your BIT Instructional Team,
Dr. Carlos Goller | email: email@example.com
Dr. Hayden Huggins | email: firstname.lastname@example.org